Contest Server Rules
Contest Server Rules:
- No more than 25 rides/attractions per users plot (this may change).
- Please do not overuse stalls, plan carefully!
- Do not modify other people's entries or plots.
NO editing the size of the plot or building over the paths!
- If you're looking for inspiration, look around you.
- Realism doesn't matter, as long as the plot has something that makes sense!
- Scenery is a MUST! Just don't plop down a roller coaster and say i am done with the plot.
- Please ask for terrain modification as it may be needed if you only have "Verified" building perms.
- Contestants that do not finish their plot; you may end up getting banned from future contests!
- Everything, including ride scenery needs a username including stalls!
- Basic rules still apply!!
Judgement of the plot and rating will be determined from a range of different things:
- Facility Placement
- Scenery Usage
- Colors (General)
- Ride Statistics (Coasters Only)
- Path Layout
The winners will be picked under circumstances of whom has the most votes by the end of the voting time period.
Voting results will be announced up to two weeks after contest ends or sooner.
If you have any questions, leave them the Events Timeline Page.
Man Of Teal contest plots are on a first come first plot basis.