Land of the Free - MoT Server July 2020
Welcome all to my little space on the big wide world of the server once again!
Here's the latest batch of my attractions. 10 in total, names and placements are as follows:
- Ballroom Waltz, a 'Merry-go-Round' located in the small building beside the skyscraper
- Ballroom Twist, a 'Twist' also located in the same building beside the skyscraper
- Going Up!, a 'Launced Freefall' sending guests shooting up the interior of the skyscraper.
- Lighthouse, a 'Spiral Slide' found cleverly disguised as... you guessed it, a Lighthouse!
- AntiquiTaken for a Ride, a 'Vintage Car Ride' sending guests on a gentle, scenic route through the olden days.
- Golfing Trip, a US themed 'Golf Course' complete with Western vistas, a hilltop observatory and even a hole in the Oval Office itself! (political satire is completely unintentional I swear!)
- Sea Debris, a 'Log Flume' constructed entirely over the sea!
- Rat Run, a 'Wooden Mine Coaster' with mouse themed cars, whipping through cliff side warrens and jungle foliage.
- Crackstone Creek, the 'River Rapids' ride, with the heavy use of the tile inspector and a few cheats to utilise coaster pieces unavailable to a standard River Rapids I created the illusion of a track free segments. Crackstone Creek is a thrilling water soaked adventure featuring two large waterfall drops and a lazy river beneath Gilded Cobra.
- Gilded Cobra, the finest Rollercoaster I've ever built no doubt about it! The only modification needed for this beauty was swapping trains to RMC Hybrid Cars. I managed to get this coaster to have the highest excitement rating, both in the park and what I've ever managed, of 10.67 (Extreme). Those who know me well understand just how massive this is as I rarely build large coasters and pulled out all the stops to bump that rating up as far as I could using water, scenery, underground segments, close calls and multiple interactions with other rides! (All information was correct at the time of typing)
Also as a little bonus bit of information, If you look closely over the station for Gilded Cobra, you can see I actually managed to fashion a decorative sculpture of the eponymous cobra from various bits of scenery. Including, but not limited to, badminton shuttlecocks for teeth and tennis balls for eyes! Pure genius if I do say so myself!
p.s. I did have a small Go Karts in another area of the park with light urban building decorations. Technically it's my 11th attraction, so it's just a shame it wasn't near this section or I'd have included it here too.
It's been an absolute blast coming back after a long time out of the game and seeing I can still make these wonderful areas. The only way is up from here!
Till I graft again,